The Extec C-12+ tracked jaw crusher is set to take the world by storm. The C-12+ is a crusher designed and tested using the latest computer aided design technology with initial testing being undertaken on a large selection of various types of material in Europe.
The C-12+ is so advanced that it encompasses such revolutionary features as a Vibratory feeder with automatic control to regulate the feed into the crusher; a hydraulic adjustment system to regulate the product size to be crushed: reverse crushing action to assist in clearing blockages; and a high crushing speed. All of which gives you high production, cleaner products and more profit.
- Unique high crushing speed
- Unique product size reduction
- Vibrating feeder automatically meters the flow of material to the crusher
- Jaw hydraulically adjusted to vary product size
- Reverse crushing action to relieve blockages
- Unique fast-track facility to allow tangled re-bar to clear machine
- Complete machine raises hydraulically to facilitate cleaning and servicing
- Full dust suppression system fitted
- Operated by remote control
- Self-propelled on site and travels on road without low-loader
- Travels right to the source of primary material, there by eliminating transport costs
- Rock crushing in quarries or construction sites
- Concrete crushing in recycling yards or demolition sites
- Asphalt crushing