The E7, a heavy-duty track mounted self-propelled open flow screening and stockpiling system. This revolutionary machine has been purpose built for the recycling and quarrying markets.
The E-7 has been developed through Extec’s acclaimed R&D programme. Based on in-depth customer and market analysis the E-7 has been developed in order to deal with customers real requirements, which traditional screening solutions are unable to adequately cater for.
- Heavy-duty hopper adjusted for length and loading height, capacity up to 10m³
- Double plated apron plate feeder
- Heavy – duty screen box with uniquely high throw and high vibration with an adjustable angle of incline ranging from 10-22°
- Punched plate, heavy duty mesh, rock fingers or grizzly bars can be fitted to the top deck while heavy duty mesh or fingers can be fitted to the bottom deck
- Large free flow area from the hopper onto screen box
- Large open free flow area from the screen decks to the stockpiling conveyors
- Rear conveyor which handles the large sized products is supported by an impact bed which prevents roll-back or lateral movement of material
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis
- Screening heavy over-burden at the quarry face
- Pre-screening/scalping prior to being fed into a crusher
- Recycling construction and landfill waste
- Separation of “sticky” aggregate